Do you feel defeated when you think back to a time in your life when you were healthy?
Those were the good old days, right? You could do what you want, when you wanted, without giving a thought to how it would impact your body.
But now, something is keeping you from living your life. You see other people doing the things you love – traveling, wrestling with the kids, enjoying walks, running marathons, keeping up with their fast-paced lives – and it’s a constant reminder that you can’t do that anymore.
We’re here to help. We are confident that you can feel better and be empowered in your life.
One Mission, Three Locations
Our patients come from all walks of life. With locations in Ames, Ankeny & Grimes/Johnston, they come from all over central Iowa, too – and even beyond.
Lifestream is for you:
- Whether you’ve lived with chronic pain for years, or you’ve recently had an accident.
- Whether you're an adolescent experiencing growing pains or sports injuries, or not-so-young-anymore and trying to maintain an active lifestyle.
- Whether you work a manual labor job or spend 9-5 in an air-conditioned office.
- Whether you're an elite athlete training for a marathon or you just think you're an elite athlete and like to push yourself.
What you need:
Pain Relief - relief from back pain, migraines, and overuse injuries
Prevention - a way to remain healthy and prevent illness or surgery
Mental Health - knowing exactly what is wrong with me and how to fix it
Injury Recovery - healing from a sports or workout injury, concussion, or auto accident
Mobility - ability to move freely and often, without limitations
Cognitive Improvement - improved focus at home, work, school and during competition
How to Work with Lifestream
Our promise to you: We won’t recommend expensive treatment plans that cost thousands of dollars. You won’t feel pushed into something you don’t understand. We’ll make sure you feel comfortable and understand everything we recommend.
2. Come in for an assessment
For the best health results, we begin with a comprehensive movement assessment. When your movement is dysfunctional, it leads to pain over time. Once we’ve identified the problem, we can start to treat it.
3. Review with us
After assessing your movement patterns, health history, and goals, you’ll come back to go over results. We will explain things clearly and concisely in “regular” terminology so that you understand the steps you can take to begin claiming victory in your health and living life on your terms.
4. Begin care
This isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach. There are several ways to receive care at Lifestream based on your unique needs. We aren’t hindered by health insurance companies, which allows us to keep our costs low and to provide the care YOU need to get where you want to be in life.
See Andrea's Story
Freedom from Pain, Freedom to Move & Freedom to Live Life on Your Terms
One of the most common things we hear from new patients is, “I wish I had come to see you months (or years!) ago!” They also tell us we are different from any chiropractor they’ve ever been to.See Testimonials
Say goodbye to:
- Uncertainty about your health
- Pain and discomfort in everyday activities
- Feeling rushed through your appointment
- Never having time to talk one-on-one with your doctor
- Not having anyone to go to for your health progress/goals
- Clinics that focus on gimmicks to get you in the door
Say hello to:
- A plan of action for your health
- Freedom from pain
- Increased mobility
- Life on your terms
- Feeling healthy, happy, and confident
- Expert healthcare that’s actually affordable